Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of the Early Ages and Universities programs offered by the Student Coexistence program through Hermes?
To promote the interaction and collaborative work among young people with common interests, who can contribute their knowledge to:
- To learn more about the current status of the academic environment in different cultural contexts.
- To share experiences and exchange knowledge.
- To identify those topics which are most interesting or concerning to young people.
- Find solutions to cross-sectional problems
Any school student interested in participating in the construction of new forms of coexistence, teachers, headmasters and university students who want to gain knowledge about the issues being analyzed, contribute with ideas or add to the analysis being carried out by idea-generating participants.
You can participate:
- By registering for the program through the professional who will visit the academic institution.
- By contributing your experiences and your disposition to conciliate.
- By commenting and actively participating in the workshops facilitated by the CCB.
- Providing your habeas data.
- By sharing your ideas and contents on the social networks you participate in.
- Inviting other people to learn about the benefits of belonging to the Hermes Program.
- It is an academic initiative to learn from others and share experiences.
- It is a methodology that allows for the identification of partners, experts and professionals in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods.
- It is a channel to communicate and interact with students and members of academic activities abroad, facilitating the exchange of school coexistence experiences.
- Furthermore, through your participation you will be awarded a certificate from the Center of Arbitration and Conciliation accrediting you as a "School Facilitator".
Participation in the Hermes Program is free of any cost, and the only requirement is for the student to be committed to actively participate.
Participants need to register in our Web site, where they will be able to create their profile using the SIMASC platform.
If you have any question, complaint or suggestion, please send it to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.