The CCB's Center of Arbitration and Conciliation has signed agreements with:
- American University and Universidad Externado de Colombia, to jointly organize the annual, Spanish-speaking, investment arbitration competition directed to last-year students from Law Schools in all of the Americas.
- International Centre for Dispute Resolution (international division of the American Arbitration Association), for joint work in arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution mechanisms as a means to resolve controversies derived from international commercial transactions.
- China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), for the promotion and institutional assistance in ADR services, as well as academic support for their study.
- Permanent Court of Arbitration at The Hague, to provide mutual support and assistance in the provision of international arbitration services.
- Chartered Institute for Arbitrators, in order to join the necessary efforts and forces to turn the annual training in international arbitration into a reality. Thus, strengthening the prevalence of this choice of conflict resolution in Latin America.
- Dispute Board Federation (DBF), for joint work in panels of experts.
- Korean Commercial Arbitration Board, for the strengthening of arbitration and mediation in both countries in order to seek stability and strengthening of the economy, and investments in both nations.
The Center of Arbitration and Conciliation has generated other types of agreements in order to generate academic support in promoting international arbitration and mediation, through joint work in the creation high-level forums and conferences. On the other hand, these agreements establish a mutual collaboration framework in each institution's provision services, including the exchange of information about arbitrators, conciliators, experts and other authorities in ADR.
Mentioned institutions are:
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Center (HKIAC)
- Singapore International Arbitration Center (SIAC)
- Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA)
- Lima Chamber of Commerce
- World International Property Organization, Geneva, Switzerland (WIPO)
- Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI)
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Honduras Association of Notaries