Become a conciliator
If you wish to become a conciliator for the CCB's Center of Arbitration and Conciliation, you must meet the following requirements:
- Take and pass the course given by the CCB, with no less than the minimum passing grade (see chapter V, Center of Arbitration and Conciliation General Regulations (spanish version) ).
- If you have already taken the course at any other institution approved by the Ministry of Justice and Law, you must verify your status on the Ministry of Justice's site.
In either case, the following documents must be attached:
- Photocopy of colombian personal ID.
- Photocopy of your professional card/license.
- Photocopy of the diploma or certificate that evidences that you took and passed the training as Legal Conciliator.
Upon having met these requirements, you must take and pass the interview carried out by the Center of Arbitration and Conciliation, with the minimum passing grade.
Review chapter V of the Center of Arbitration and Conciliation General Regulations (spanish version)
The dates to tender resumes to become a conciliator for the Center of Arbitration and Conciliation in 2016 will be notified soon.