- Technical, technological or professional training, related to the corresponding specialty.
- Accreditation of experience, no less than five (5) years in the specialty for which the candidate is requesting registration.
- Have a professional license, in the case of professions that impose such a requirement.
- Have a current merchant registration, if a commercial individual.
- The candidate must not have been excluded from the list of justice aids.
- Candidates must not have a history of legal or disciplinary problems, or any such issues in effect at the time of their registration
All necessary documentation must be provided, in order to meet the requirements for individuals
- The registration form for individuals must be properly filled out and delivered.
- Signed agreement letter in which candidates state that they know, respect and are committed to fulfilling the behavioral requirements set forth by Law and by the Center of Arbitration and Conciliation.
- Photocopy of Colombian Personal ID.
- Copy of the professional license, in the case of professions that impose such a requirement.
- Certificate issued by the corresponding institution stating that the candidate has not been penalized professionally, in the case of professions that allow for such penalties.
- Copy of the graduation minutes or diploma accrediting the candidate's technical, technological or professional studies, as well as specialization, master's degree or PhD, or any such documents accrediting any informal education and training whenever applicable.
- All other certificates and documents accrediting the candidate's suitability as an expert