How it works
To access the insolvency service, you need to follow the procedure below (spanish version):
1. File the request through our web portal or at the venues where the Center of Arbitration and Conciliation provides the conciliation service.
2. Confirm the payable amount. You will receive an e-mail with the amount due.
3. Service payment. You have five work days to make the payment. If you fail to pay within the proper time, your request will be rejected.
4. Term: The proceedings last 60 work days and may be extended for an additional 60, starting the date on which the request is accepted. This term may be extended even further if any transfers to courts are made.
5. Hearing. The hearing will be held in person at one of our venues. Notices to the requester are sent via e-mail.