How it works
The program is free of charge and is directed towards registered active companies with the CCB. It is especially directed towards micro and small enterprises in Bogotá and the Region.
During our Program incorporation, companies will have accompaniment and orientation in strengthening enterprise coexistence within participating companies.
It is a program directed towards strengthening the Labor Coexistence Committees through the development of conflict-management skills and the improvement of workplace coexistence, it seeks to transcend into good practices to strengthen enterprise coexistence.
In order to participate in the Corporate Coexistence program, you must:
1. Participate in the conference "Labor Coexistence Committees, an effective tool".
2. Fill out the self-assessment form of the coexistence committee that will be given to you during the process to enroll in the program.
3. Sign the welcome letter into the enterprise coexistence program.
4. Attend the enterprise coexistence facilitator training sessions.
5. Apply the dispute resolution tools in your company.